Website Skyservice Business Aviation Inc.
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of all passengers on-board from take-off to landing;
- Any other duties as assigned in accordance with the Company Operations Manual.
- Valid Canadian ATPL License;
- 8000 hours total flying time;
- 5000 hours jet time;
- 6000 hours as Pilot in Command (PIC);
- Type rating preferred;
- Highly experienced lead operations Captain;
- Prior Global 6000 experience an asset;
- Valid FAA Rating & Valid Class 1 Medical;
- International flying experience required;
- Customer service-oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Company: Skyservice Business Aviation Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A