Website People Partners
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join one of our clients in Sharjah.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR business partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
- Degree in human resources management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills.
Company: People Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A