Website Hobby Lobby
The Entry Level Product Compliance Assistant works with the product compliance team to ensure compliance for all products per Federal and state regulations.
- Maintain information with a high degree of accuracy and discretion including internal guidelines, policies, and various Federal and state requirements.
- Review, approve and maintain electronically, compliance documentation.
- Communicate with various departments maintaining documentation and processes.
- Organize and prioritize large volume of incoming correspondence.
- Provide compliance guidance to buying teams.
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize work flow and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, regulations, and memos.
- High school diploma or general education degree
- 3 to 5 years office experience and/or training in an office environment
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, AS400 and data entry programs.
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A