Website Michael Page
Our client is global Fortune 500 company and with presence in multiple countries globally and is scripting a new story in India
- Responsible for managing the ELV package including and not limited to FAS, IPTV, CCTV, ACS, as a SME from project inception to handover
- Project initiation, planning, organisation, execution and management of all project establishments as per corporate guidelines
- Conduct due diligence for technical evaluation, cost evaluation and risk assessment
- Work closely with design teams, execution teams and OEM project teams for seamless integration of MEP packages.
- Responsible for complete package testing and commissioning for the ELV package.
- Bachelors in Engineering with 15+ years of exprience
- Proven experience in detailed design, engineering, project management, testing and commissioning
- Worked across various OEMs for ELV systems
- Experience of working in large scale commercial, airport projects
- Sound knowledge of construction materials meeting standards for LEED in accordance with suitability, time and price
- Sound knowledge of project management tools, design management tools and other common software tools
- Working knowledge of national codes, laws and approval procedures required for smooth completion of the project Knowledge of Quality management procedures for project completion.
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A