The Senior Compensation Analyst assists in the design and advanced modeling of compensation plans. They are responsible for managing the administration and support of all Compensation plans under Wawa’s Total Rewards umbrella, and leading compensation related reporting.
- Build compensation plan models utilizing strong analytical skill-set and financial business acumen to help inform changes in support of the Total Rewards strategy.
- Provide detailed and accurate ad-hoc compensation research and studies for Total Rewards Team leadership. Oversee the delivery of timely and accurate monthly and ad-hoc detailed analysis and reporting on compensation programs.
- Support the design, implementation and administration of all field and corporate compensation programs. Build new program processes, in collaboration with all key stakeholders, as well as modeling program change impacts.
- Lead the corporate compensation plan administration and benchmark process for all positions up through the Manager level. Work with hiring managers, People Team Business Partners and the Talent Acquisition team to communicate position level and pay ranges.
- Act as system and process administrator for the company’s annual merit cycles within Workday build and communicate process timeline. Assist in overall program communications.
- Participate in market competitive analysis of current compensation programs. Support annual compensation survey submissions and external reference points within Wawa’s benchmarking system.
- Assist all necessary activities relative to Wawa’s Store Operations compensation plans, including base, store bonus and annual merit plans, including the compensation processing that impacts weekly and monthly special compensation agreements and store bonus calculations.
- Provide subject matter expertise related to Workday and compensation to identify opportunities to change business processes. Work with partners to integrate them into the technology, assisting in the build and configuration.
- Keep current on environmental, legal and regulatory factors that impact compensation practices, as well as trends in total rewards strategies.
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and apply sound professional judgment in dealing with sensitive employee issues
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field preferred
- 5+ years of compensation related experience
- Knowledge of business applications and reporting software
- Financial Business Acumen
- Workday experience preferred
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office Suites and working knowledge of HR information systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A