A day in the life of an OSS RDM Engineer means supporting new demands from European Vodafone markets and for central stack users in the Resource Domain Management domain. Focus on planning, dimensioning, coordination and deployment of projects that require Network Element Management Systems in accordance with the strategy and the goals of the domain team for the European region. SPOC with local stakeholders and local vendor contacts, managing and addressing new Element Managers engineering demands and projects are some of the day -to-day activities.
- Medical & Dental Care Services
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited voice & data mobile subscription & special offers for terminals
- Fuel card / Meal tickets / Private pension
- Various special discounts (education, tourism, electronics, auto, etc.)
- Access to sports clubs at special prices.
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety! After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A