We are looking for a seasoned UX Researcher to join our team here at Vodafone Smart
- You’ll develop partnerships with peers, supporting those around you from engineers, to product
managers, designers .
- You’ll work with your partners to lead the research efforts and run end-to-end research from
conception, to launch and beyond.
- You’ll actively help colleagues to understand the value of research, provide perspective, and
advice. Advocating design to diverse audiences (including senior leaders) through written reports,
oral presentations, and other novel approaches.
- You have a compelling portfolio consisting of numerous projects showcasing your thinking,
contribution, actions, and outcomes.
- You have experience working with agile, lean, sprint-based processes.
- You have successfully supported and/or led the research efforts in the delivery of iOS and
Android products, physical products.
- You have a solid skill set across UX Research; planning, recruiting, moderating and testing
product experiences, alongside a good understanding of product design practices.
- You’re able to respond quickly to problems at hand and support your colleagues in developing/
researching ideas at pace.
- You’re a seasoned UX Researcher, 4+ years experience in industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A