Website Valero Energy
Supervises the assigned Operations Accounting functions to ensure the operations of the Company within Europe are properly accounted for, sales and purchases of petroleum products are properly recorded and reported, and ensure that receipts and disbursements of the Company’s funds are timely and accurate.
- Reviews product movements and ensures proper and timely recognition of sales, purchases, exchanges and other inventory related items by obtaining a thorough understanding of Valero operations accounting systems, contract systems, and product transport system.
- Prepares and reviews various reports that are provided to internal and external customers to analyze operations.
- Assists with internal and external data requests, audits, and other special projects as assigned.
- Ensures all governmental reporting requirements are satisfied in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversees the general selection, guidance, training and development of employees while coaching them to a higher level of performance.
- Supervises assigned staff in their performance of duties to ensure the accounting information is processed accurately and efficiently.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Application Deadline: N/A