Website University of the Free State
- Handle office administration including but not limited to typing, filing, orders, telephone appointments, queries, and sending faxes and capturing of data on computer system.
- Diary planning of HIV division.
- Responsible for meeting administration.
- Receive quests and arrange functions where necessary.
- Coordinating training of peer educators.
- Coordinate Health and Wellness activities/awareness campaigns.
- Data capturing, analysis and writing of reports.
- Report fault and general maintenance and follow-ups.
- Assist with financial administration of HIV division.
- Assist with budget planning and budget of external funding.
- Travel to other UFS campuses (South Campus and QwaQwa) as required to assist with HIV activities.
- Grade 12 on NQF level 4.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in office management.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in the HIV field.
- Experience in financial administration/management.
- Proof of COVID vaccination.
- A valid driver’s license (must travel independently to other campuses).
- Results Orientated:
- The ability to stick with tasks, not give up, and overcome obstacles in completing one’s task.
- The ability to be reliable, responsible, dependable and to fulfil obligations.
- Strategic Thinking:
- The ability to deal with several activities at a time.
- The ability to focus on details, work towards perfection, and approach work in a neat and organised manner.
- Business Acumen:
- The ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- Proficient in using MS Office and the Internet.
- The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude, and encourage people to work together.
- Building Coalitions:
- The ability to be self-assured and at ease with people in all types of social situations.
- The ability to interact with others and establish personal connections with people.
Company: University of the Free State
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein
Application Deadline: N/A