Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are currently looking for a Front Of House Manager to manage the Front Of House department ,Front of House Staff, Clients and Patients’ relations and improve customers service.
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
- Management of on-site front of house staff
- Setting and management of service delivery standards
- Training of all front of house staff
- Implement and maintain systems
- Stock controls and asset management.
- Analyse and pre-empt client needs and possible complaints
- Management of client satisfaction and contribute to quality control programs.
- Client / Customer relations – maintaining sound interpersonal relationship with the Client.
- Operational standards – Maintaining all operational standards as agreed
- Meeting all quality / star grading standards in all areas of responsibility, as per Fedics Grading checklist
- Ability to operate independently
- Proven leadership abilities
- Strong judgement and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Client service orientated
- Business Management principles
- Fully computer literate
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent level of competence, an advantage
- 1-2 years previous experience
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Empangeni
Application Deadline: N/A