Website Transguard Group
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic, and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager for our Aviation division. This role will be based out of DAFZA, Dubai.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for maintaining, retaining, enhancing, and growing revenue across the Commercial Contract Management Team. This individual will also be responsible to form strategic partnerships with all current and potential clients, focusing on aviation sectors and other relevant parties to ensure sustained delivery of substantial and consistent growth.
- Proactively leads and manages joint company-strategic planning processes and procedures that develop and enhance mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for all TG client and contracts.
- Support and provide strategy for the growth and support the Senior Manager and Director-Aviation in budgeting and forecasts.
- Actively explores, supports, and develops all organic and any new business development opportunities with all aviation customers.
- Coordinates and controls all operational, support service, and management resources to meet and exceed all aviation contract performance objectives and expectations.
- Proactively leads and manages the planning and preparation for all aviation deployments including manpower and equipment requirements.
- Ensure quality and accurate billing of all aviation invoices.
- Ensure all regulatory licenses are up to date, managing renewals and coordinating payments. Providing advice as to any operational or commercial impact of changes in regulation.
- Maintains accurate records of aviation deployments and incidents, producing post event reports to clients and regulatory authorities.
- Graduate /Diploma
- IATA or IOSH qualified will be advantageous
- Minimum 5 -10 years Managerial experience in the Aviation industry
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Key Account Management
- Shipping and Freight Forwarding
- Logistics and Transportation
- Material Management and Warehouse Management
- Professional Certificates/Training
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
Company: Transguard Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A