- The number of candidates advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction/increase with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- The candidate on their selection will be placed on 3 months training and they shall be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.15,200/- p.m. and they should be prepared to serve anywhere in TNEB LTD., TANTRANSCO and TANGEDCO. After successful completion of training period they shall be placed in the Pay Band of Rs.10,100 – 34,800 + Grade pay Rs. 5100 /-
- The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies i.e. 10th + HSC/Diploma + U.G. degree (Regular/Part time) as the case may be from any university or Institution, recognized by the University Grants commission or any of the Universities recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The candidates who have passed U.G. degree through Distance education / Correspondence mode from any university or Institution, recognized by the University Grants commission or any of the Universities recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu are not eligible for this post.
- For this purpose, a person will be deemed to possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil in the case of a post for which Educational Qualification prescribed is the minimum general educational Qualification and above he/she must have passed the SSLC/HSC/Degree etc., with Tamil as one of the languages or studied the High school course in Tamil medium and passed the SSLC Public examination in Tamil medium.
- Every person appointed to the post whose first language is other than Tamil should pass the Tamil language EXAMINATION conducted by the TNPSC within the period of probation otherwise action as deemed fit will be taken as per Service Regulation amended from time to time.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineer
Job Location: Chennai, India
Application Deadline: N/A