Website The Foschini Group - TFG
Support the Engineering team to implement key automation and mobility projects. Drive continuous improvement projects on site with tangible ROI in this space. Responsible for analysing, diagnosing, solving, maintaining and repairing all DC automation and mobility equipment on site, ensuring this critical equipment runs optimally and reliably.
- On site first line support and repair of all electrical, electronic and mechanical systems on site.
- Asset management on site (MDM rollout/manage).
- Project management of onsite initiatives
- Optimize reliability of all systems and assets and implementing proactive maintenance strategies.
- Analyse on site equipment and come up with improvements or alternative solutions to reduce operational costs.
- National Diploma/BTech Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics
- PLC and Automation Certification or Training
- 1-2 years Project Management experience
- 1-2 years Industrial Automation and Systems Integration (Plant Engineer)
- 2-3 years On site plant support and maintenance
- 1-2 years IT Support (WiFi, Networks, PC)
- 1-2 years SCADA/PLC programming
- 1-2 years Applications and Database support
Company: The Foschini Group – TFG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A