As a Tesla Advisor you are on the front lines, serving as an ambassador who ensures our customers receive an exciting, engaging, and seamless customer experience throughout the entire journey. You act as a pioneer for Tesla products, sharing your knowledge with our customers and building lasting relationships as you deliver an innovative buying and delivery experience.
You have relentless determination to succeed and you are driven by the mission of Tesla to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. You are part of a larger sales team who works closely and flexibly on all tasks. You are expected to cooperate frequently and display a one-team mentality to achieve sales and delivery targets.
- Consistently meet or exceed all sales objectives and KPIs for your location, including but not limited to:
- Creating and developing sales opportunities and new orders
- Scheduling test drives to help our customers experience the product, and promptly following up with them
- Maintaining a healthy/current pipeline with frequent customer follow-ups
- Offering an excellent customer experience throughout the process
- Greet/receive customers at your location and deeply understand their needs in order to properly advise/guide them through the buying process
- Promptly and accurately respond to all inbound customer solicitations through all mediums (including calls, emails, SMS, chat, virtual consultation, etc.)
- Utilize existing customer relationship management tools to track and manage customers in the pipeline
- Follow customer-facing Tesla standards (e.g. Tesla uniform/ dress code, maintain presentable showroom)
- Partner with business sales team to handoff potential business sales opportunities as identified by inbound business customers orders
- Proactively address all customer queries and escalate the critical ones
- Experience in providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident in creating great conversations and relationships tailored to the customer’s need.
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Great problem solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Resilience, adaptability and a constant desire to develop
- Capable of working autonomously as well as in a team.
- Positivity, enthusiasm and a passion towards the mission of Tesla.
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
- Have the required language skills if required by our local markets
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Must have had a valid driver’s license for minimum of 2 years
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid and safe driving record
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A