As a Jack’s Store Manager, you will be accountable for the day to day running of your store. You will be responsible for creating an inspiring working environment which is safe & legal for your colleagues and customers, by living the Jack’s values and commitments. This role is all about delivering great store standards and availability with excellent customer service and achieving targets. We’d love you to be active within the local community and be an ambassador of our Jack’s brand, ensuring your team become advocates too and that our customers receive excellent service with a smile.
At Jack’s, we’re excited to bring you a store full of the flavours of Britain and you could be the key ingredient we need.
Being flexible with your working pattern is essential. We’re looking for people who are happy to roll their sleeves up and work together in a small team.
At Jack’s we are proud to be launching a new brand and new stores. If you are up for a challenge this could be the perfect recipe for success.
- Delivering excellent customer service for your store, through role modelling, coaching, training and recognition whilst making decisions with customers’ best interests at heart
- Driving sales, delivering costs and achieving stock control KPI’s to budget and target.
- Adhering to all legal compliance through the Health & Safety policy and being fully compliant with local authorities and also making sure we are looking after the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and customers.
- Creating a positive working environment and developing the Jack’s culture through our Colleague Commitments to achieve low levels of labour turnover.
- Leading a culture of reducing food waste, managing date codes and making sure no food suitable for human consumption goes to waste
- Organising yourself and your team, so we are where customers need us most; using the hours necessary to deliver this within budget
- Effectively communicating the company objectives to your store team
You’ll be at the heart of our store and our customer experience, so you’ll need to:
- Get stuck in and take overall accountability for getting things done across every area of the store
- Be resilient, passionate about the brand, collaborative with your team and innovative to drive sales.
- Make quick and effective decisions with both customers and the stores operation in mind.
- Lead your team, share your ideas and take time to listen and develop each colleague.
- Be a brand advocate and proud of our products
- Be over 18 years of age as this role involves working in Beers Wines & Spirits and receiving goods at the backdoor.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A