Responsible for the management of the allocated functional area or section. The main job function is Network Field Operations which include Commodity Services activation and assurance, operational leadership and control, as well as tactical plans and coordination of the operational objectives and deliverables in support of the business plan. To lead by motivating, developing, coaching and utilizing the human capital and other resources in alignment & support of the business objectives. To enhance performance, ensure quality of service and optimize the end – to – end process flow in order to ensure value to all business stakeholders and excellent customer service.
- Telkom Policies & Procedures Problem Solving; Financial Management; Problem Solving; Business Acumen; Change Management; Conflict
Management; Communication; Business Planning; Business Processes; Operational System; Management Tools; Fixed line Telecommunications; Project Management.
- FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
Decision Making; Conceptual Ability; Cross Functional Teamwork; Diversity Management; Empowering; Information Capacity; Leadership
Communication; Motivational Capacity; People Development; Performance Achievement; Visionary Thinking; Innovation; Emotional Intelligence; Technical skills.
- ATTITUDES/LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
Business & Market Leadership; Organizational Team Player; Personal & Thought Leadership; Proactive; Integrity; Values Aligned with Telkom Values (CHART).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willing to work outside normal working hours.
- Willing to travel and stay overnight.
- Relevant degree/diploma (at least NQF level 6), with 5 years relevant experience, of which at least 2 years on supervisory level.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North-West
Application Deadline: N/A