takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for highly talented Customer Insights Assistant to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard- working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Data mining of customer responses for NPS & CSAT surveys sent weekly
- Data mining of customer contacts received across internal and social media platforms and media and spot trends based on customer direct feedback received on surveys
- Reclassification of data for trend spotting to align to customer journeys
- Creating trend analysis reports and dashboards for weekly OPCO and VOC meetings in the Takealot Group.
- Identifying training gaps and inefficiencies related to contacts received
- Research completed for projects underway specifically related to customer impact
- Responsible for mining customer contacts received via CS channels which include telephone, email & social media and spot trends based on customer direct feedback received on surveys
- Responsible for providing feedback to the CS core and training teams related to process inefficiencies and agent training gaps.
- Responsible for completing root cause analyses on CS customer contacts for project related research to the wider business.
- Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, and fast paced environment
- Customer obsessed in every action
- Self-monitoring, personal management & self-discipline
- Patience, endurance and tenacity
- Ability to think & creatively & innovatively in area’s of accountability
- Ability to think and act systemically in areas of accountability
- Learning agility & adaptability
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively within a customer obsessed
- High level of understanding of business processes
- Understanding of social media and the various forms of engagement
- Confidence in sharing information and providing feedback
- Ability to multitask as well as to prioritise task in order of importance / urgency
- Demonstrated ability to effectively complete tasks with great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of internet browsers, MS Excel, MS Outlook & MS Powerpoint
- Able to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to read and interpret data and draw valid conclusions
- Desire to continually learn, focused on solutions and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be Collaborative, a team player, understand your actions impacts on your team
- Customer centric, the ability to create a positive customer experience for all queries
- Action-orientated problem-solver
- Patience, endurance and tenacity to resolve complexed complaints and queries
- Comfortable and able to function in an ambiguous, fast paced, high pressure environment, while maintaining high quality outputs
- High level of computer literacy – excellent typing, phone and computer navigation skills to navigate the Internet and internal systems
- Ability to receive constructive feedback in order to improve and develop output.
- Accountable and responsible, takes ownership regardless of whose ‘problem’ it is.
- Senior Certificate or equivalent work experience is advantageous
- 1 to 2 years minimum experience in a Customer Service environment specializing in QA, data mining or complaints handling.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ( Advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexibility to work Monday to Friday which includes adhoc overtime based on operational requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A