We are looking to recruit a delivery focussed Sustainability Manager to oversee our product and wider supply chain projects and enable us to achieve our ambition to be ‘The most sustainable listed global fashion brand on the planet by 2030.’
- Measure, monitor and regularly report on the environmental footprint of our product in line with industry best practice. Work to drive through improvements to the environmental footprint of our products.
- Scale and lead Superdry’s organic farmer training projects – working with our local sourcing offices, implementing partners, and the Organic Cotton Accelerator (OCA) to track their progress, tell farmers stories and measure impact.
- Deliver sustainability projects through our supply chains – working collaboratively with sourcing, quality, creative teams to quantify value for sustainability impacts.
- All pure cotton items will be organic by 2025, with 20,000 farmers supported to convert to organic production.
- We plan to use recycled and low impact materials at scale, across our range, and convert all remaining cotton in our collections to organic by 2030.
- We will continue to challenge our partners to minimize their environmental footprint.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A