Website Southwest Airlines
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Provides outstanding Customer Service by managing Customer Service Agent, Operations, and Ramp Agents. While overseeing their work performance to ascertain that all job assignments are carried out according to company regulations in a safe and efficient manner to assure that an on-time operation is maintained.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
- Partners closely with fellow Supervisors and Leadership to achieve Station objectives
- Manage and evaluate Ramp, Operations, and Customer Service Agents to ensure work performance, attendance, and appearance meet Company requirements
- Sets clear expectations on daily assignments and procedures or process changes to Employees.
- Proactively coordinates and reallocates Agents work assignments, assigns breaks and lunch periods where needed
- Assist in training Ramp, Operations, Customer Service, and Skycaps Agents to ensure alignment with appropriate regulations, procedures, and Company policies. Ensuring Agents comply with Ramp procedures and tools to comply with Company Regulations and Standards. In addition, to determining that aircraft’s are properly completed and maintained in order to meet on-time performance
- Maintains oversight in handling and operating condition of all ramp equipment in addition to ensuring ground equipment is serviced and fueled as necessary
- Knowledge of Customer Service and Ramp Contract in addition to other policies and procedures
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of leadership experience required
- One year of Ground Operations Leadership preferred
- One year Ground Ops cross functional (Ramp, Ops, Customer Service, Freight) knowledge preferred.
- Airline or related Leadership experience is preferred
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- May be required to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements for international flights
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to assume a high level of responsibility
- Ability to maintain constructive relationship with Employees at all levels
- Ability to solve complex operational problems
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in computer software packages (ex. ALTEA)
- Possess high awareness of hazardous situations and maintains safe working environment in addition to handle emergencies as needed
- Abilities to perform physical activities such as lifting (70 lbs.) and /or more pm a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down Jetway stairs
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A