As a Specialist, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
- Modern Work Specialist: You will be on point to orchestrate an extensive v-team covering multiple areas across: Remote Work, Security &
- Compliance, Teamwork, Insights, Surface and Phone System to architect a solution that will empower their employees and drive their business and work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the Modern Work of Microsoft 365
- Surface Specialist: You will drive new revenue growth across the entire Surface device and accessories portfolio
- Managed Consulting Services Modern Work Specialist: You will secure strategic new business wins for Microsoft Consulting Services
- Be the M365 sales leader and expert for your assigned set of accounts
- Hunt new opportunities by identifying and engaging with key business and technical contacts, understanding customers’ business and technology priorities, governance, decision and budget processes, and landing the value proposition of our Microsoft technologies
- Own and drive new revenue growth for solutions within assigned accounts by setting and achieving monthly sales forecasts.
- Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Compete proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value, evaluating customer alternatives and refining competitive strategy
We are currently hiring across a variety of teams with various levels of skills and experiences required. Below maps the minimum required qualifications to be considered for these positions.
- 3+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers or driving digital transformation from within an enterprise company.
- 1+ years of experience with Modern Work solutions like: M365, Teams, Surface or other similar technologies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A