At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
- Responding to our customer’s iAuditor related concerns through chat, email, and calls based on protocol and current metrics.
- Educating our customers about the company, iAuditor, and iAuditor’s features.
- Walking customers through any difficulties they may encounter in the installation of iAuditor, and providing basic troubleshooting.
- Arming customers with product knowledge and the technical know-how to ultimately, make them self-sufficient iAuditor champions of their respective organizations.
- Working closely with Account Executives, Product and Customer Success teams to find the best solution for our customers.
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience.
- Ability to actively listen, understand customer pain points and take action.
- The ability to look for big ideas that can create value for customers.
- The ability to determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution.
- Ability to interact with teams at SafetyCulture varying in levels of technical and non-technical conversations.
- An understanding of SaaS ideally gained in a commercial environment.
- Familiarity with systems such as Salesforce and Intercom.
- Fluency in second language.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A