Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Material Handler I to ensure all inventory is maintained accurately and provided to required areas in a timely manner. This position may also include Shipping & Receiving tasks if applicable. We are team-oriented, fast-paced and progressive.
- Perform Material Movements both physically and systematically.
- Generate Work Orders from an ERP system
- Perform Work Order Receipts in ERP system
- Perform cycle counting – Process stock transfers and material requests
- Follow provided control procedures to complete tasks
- Complete Shipping & Receiving execution tasks if applicable
- Timely processing of receipts and shipments, including international and DG
- Cross functional communication with Regulatory, Customer Service, Purchasing, Planning, and others as required – Maintain a neat and safe work environment
- Operate material handling equipment – Including potential use of forklifts or other equipment with appropriate training and/or certification
- Some areas will require the handling of chemicals with proper training and PPE
- Must work over time as required for business needs
- High School Graduate or GED
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
- 2 years’ college preferred
- 2 years’ experience in related disciplines preferred
- General proficiencies in Microsoft Office and SAP (preferred)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A