Website John Moriarty & Associates
The Project Engineer assists the Project Manager on assigned construction projects. The position performs routine daily activities and gathers and distributes information to subcontractors, consultants, architects, and clients. Candidates must be flexible and adaptable team-players, and have strong communication and client service skills. Work will be performed both in office and on jobsite. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of assigned trades to include quantity take off, preparations of bid packages and procurement.
- Initiate, prepare, review, and track RFI’s.
- Receive, review, forward, and track status of Submittals.
- Assist in management of project permit process.
- Change management systems, including; soliciting, receiving, reviewing, and preparing quotations and change orders.
- Assist in preparation of monthly owner project status reports, as required.
- Attend and/or leads project meetings as assigned.
- Project coordination and Document Control.
- Assists and/or lead project close out.
- Understand, communicate, and enforce the JMA Safety & Health Management Plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture related disciplines are preferred.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a deadline driven work environment.
- “Hands-on” team player.
- Genuine interest in construction industry.
Company: John Moriarty & Associates
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A