As a Senior Consultant in the Data Protection & Privacy competency, you will help clients define technical and business requirements for data protection solutions as well as develop business processes and policies related to controlling access to data. This includes helping clients to identify, understand and protect their most critical data throughout the data lifecycle. Engagements range from identifying high value assets to developing data classification schemes, standards and guidelines and implementing processes and technologies to provide leading data protection capabilities.
- Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
- Possess good business acumen.
- Remain current on new developments in consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree and approximately 2-3 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Approximately 2-3 years of technical architecture experience integrating data protection software into clients’ infrastructure and applications.
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance.
- Basic understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell).
- Demonstrated experience in three or more of the following areas:
- Data leakage/content monitoring and filtering
- Secure messaging/email encryption
- Mobile device security
- Disk, file, device, and database encryption
- Key management/Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Data classification and privacy policies
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Logging, monitoring, and security event management
- Secure information storage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A