Website Enviroplex, Inc.
As a CAD Drafter you will support significant growth opportunities at Enviroplex, Inc., a major manufacturer of DSA approved modular facilities in California. Your primary responsibilities will include translation of project designs into working construction documents, building code interpretation, and acquisition of plan approvals.
- Transform initial rough product designs using computer-aided design (Cad) into working construction documents.
- Research, translate, and insure building code compliance into manufacturing specifications and project requirements.
- Provide support, coordinate, and attend plan review appointments at Division of the State Architect offices.
- Work in close conjunction with project management team to insure timely delivery of construction drawings. Support manufacturing team by providing accurate drawing documentation that adheres to project specifications, manufacturing standards, and building code compliance.
- Associates degree in related field and/or 5 years construction experience.
- 4 years minimum Autocad experience.
- Familiar with light gauge structural steel construction and welding detailing.
- Experience with application, submittal, and acquisition of construction permits. Ability to interact and communicate successfully with governing agency plan reviewers and inspectors. Must be familiar with the construction permit plan review process.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of California Building Codes, including mechanical, plumbing, fire, electrical, energy, and green building. Must have an interest in gaining further expertise of building codes. Have the ability to interpret and apply building code requirements to construction projects.
- Clear understanding of construction practices/procedures with experience in commercial and/or public works projects.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to commit and deliver on pre-determined deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
Company: Enviroplex, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A