Under general supervision, responsible for guarding site premises and property. On a routine basis, inspects grounds to ensure security requirements are met. Controls and monitors access to building. May be required to enforce parking regulations and report fire and safety hazards. Reports atypical situations to management. May use electronic surveillance equipment.
- Promotes positive public relations by offering courteous service to all tenants, visitors, and guests and responding to their requests.
- Controls access to buildings and monitors activities of visitors.
- Monitors and controls the building’s life safety system and central security panel.
- Assists in emergency situations (e.g., fire, evacuations, human crises).
- Escalates more complex security issues to supervisors and managers.
- Monitors building operations and tours properties periodically during scheduled shift.
- Maintains daily logs and shift reports.
- Adheres to Security Policies and Procedures manual.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Have ability to meet licensing or certification requirements.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely under stressful situations.
- Ability to calculate simple figures.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A