Website Loews Hotels & Co
This incumbent is the senior information technology manager on property who is responsible for all local IT decisions. The position is responsible for the overall operation of the Information Technology and Telecommunications systems infrastructure at the Hotel, including maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting all systems and the technical infrastructure (Hotel & Guest Networks). Duties include the implementation and support of all IT systems, ensuring that all applications, security policies, routers, switches and servers are functioning properly and are up-to-date. Responsible for providing service to all hotel guests by meeting or exceeding Loews Hotels Standards; training all management and staff with computer and internet access; enforcing the Electronic Media policy.
The IT Technician is responsible for all Hotel Information Technology Systems, Hardware, and Infrastructure.
- Performs tasks necessary to ensure the efficient operation, availability and security of all user endpoints, servers, printers, UPS devices, network devices and telephony Infrastructure.
- Perform monitoring, analysis, troubleshooting, and corrective actions for O/S and application patching and Anti-Virus protection updates to all property user endpoints and servers.
- Provide support for data and telephony device connectivity to an enterprise local and wide area network. Devices to include IP telephones, printers, cameras, user endpoints, wireless access points, and servers.
- Maintains an accurate, up to date inventory of all hardware, software and licenses
- Perform local systems backup, ensuring all critical data is transferred to backup servers without errors or omissions. Maintains current system images of all server level endpoints. Perform restoration on local servers to ensure data is protected and functional.
- Provide support for hotel business technologies to include POS, High Speed Internet, FTG/VOD, Telephony and PMS interfaces. Ensure maximum uptime of all equipment and services
- Maintain cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment, MDF, IDFs and work areas
- Partner with Regional IT Leadership and Corporate IT Teams –
- Planning and coordination of all IT projects, preventive maintenance, and system upgrades
- Review of IT Operating and Capital Budgets
- Provisioning of user roles, rights, and access to business applications
- IT Equipment Disposal
Company: Loews Hotels & Co
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A