Website Brink’s Inc
Inside every iconic Brink’s truck is a team working for each other, their customers and our historic legacy. Every stop, every customer, every day—matters. We’re working on the front lines of commerce. It’s a responsibility we gladly embrace with independence and empowerment. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
As a Cash Transport Guard at Brink’s, you’ll partner with another team member in the safe pick-up and delivery of cash and valuables. You’ll work to ensure every stop runs with precision and professionalism.
We’re the backbone of modern finance, transporting high-value goods to banks and businesses with a significant level of responsibility. Our Messengers work in a performance-oriented environment and take ownership of vital work that protects cash liabilities and helps businesses run.
- Deliver or pick up valuables at customer locations
- Dispatch personnel to ensure successful transactions
- Remain alert and prepared at all times, not only protecting the crew or premises against attack, but also watching for accidents that could result in a loss
- Reconcile customer deposits and receipts of all valuables handled during daily business
- Other duties as directed
We’re looking for professionals who fulfill the promise of our brand. A promise to uphold the integrity of our legacy and embrace our future. A promise to work with authority and confidence. A promise to respect the trust we’ve earned and pay it forward with the work we do. Messengers operate in an armed environment with armored vehicles. A valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record are required.
- At least 21 years of age
- Completion of all Department of Transportation requirements
- A valid firearms permit OR ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- Guard card OR ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Chauffeur’s license OR ability to obtain one (Indiana, Louisiana and Michigan residents only)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and all other essential job functions as measured by the Brink’s Human Performance Evaluation.
Company: Brink’s Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lubbock, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A