Website State Bank of India
- Ensuring that the right types of training are imparted with continuous updation in the follow up of the best and new practices
- Ensuring smooth conduct of various workshops, seminars, conclaves and programmes at the institute
- Promoting the programs in appropriate forums in order to achieve maximum effectiveness in training
- Ensuring upgradation of competence levels of participants by constantly bringing about improvements in the contents and methodology of training programme.
- Developing the capabilities of the officials of the Bank in managing the assignment in area of Risk Mgmt.
- Credit and International Banking.
- Developing and imparting training programme / workshops in various areas of Risk Management, Credit & IB as per standard practice.
- Setting in place training evaluation methods, seeking feedback and initiating appropriate corrective measures where necessary on an ongoing basis.
- Identifying the training need gaps in Risk Management skills of the officials of the bank and co-designing and co-delivering training interventions in this area.
- Teaching subjects in the area of Risk Management / Credit and International Banking across various programmes of the institute.
Company: State Bank of India
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Training
Job Location: Gurugram, India
Application Deadline: N/A