Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
The incumbent will be responsible for the management of the internal and external audit programme and Accreditation portfolio. Responsible for managing the teams and ensuring output according to turn around times, role profiles and scorecards. Ensure that improvement opportunities are addressed in the internal and external audit programme and the Accreditation programme. Define and implement the external vendor audit programme to support the procurement strategy and perform vendor audits. Perform ad hoc audits that are not covered as part of the internal audit programme.
- Customer and Stakeholder Relationship Building
- Internal Processes
- Employee Learning and Growth
- Conduct Training and Research that leads to Innovative Implementation of Solutions
- Biomedical science qualification.
- Quality Management qualification would be an advantage
- 3 years in laboratory experience.
- 3 years quality systems management experience.
- 3 years quality audit experience.
- 3 years vendor audit experience
- 3 years staff/team management experience
- HPCSA / SANC.
- HR Legislation.
- Safety and Environment Legislation.
- MS Office.
- Understanding of Blood Transfusion Standards.
- Understanding of SANAS regulations.
- Project Management
Company: South African National Blood Service – SANBS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort
Application Deadline: N/A