Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
An opportunity has become available for a data control clerk. The Incumbent will ensure that donor records are correctly maintained and that information pertaining to Donor Records is made available to Donor Collection Centres as required.
- Ensures that all Donor Data is verified and maintained on a daily basis.
- Undertakes Donor Document Control for archiving purposes.
- Requests membership cards for new donor and old donors.
- Ensures the effective maintenance of Donor Records.
- Ensures that Administrative duties are undertaken effectively and efficiently.
- Analytical Thinking and attention to detail
- Excellence orientation
- Customer Service orientation
- Self Management
- Ethical Behavior
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Skills
- Computer Literacy
- 2 years experience in data capturing in an office related environment
Company: South African National Blood Service – SANBS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A