The Onshore Drilling Division is looking for a Procurement Manager who will be responsible for the entire Division for coordinating the relevant functions within the operating companies and maximising the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement process.
- Ensure and promote the implementation and compliance of policies, standards, guidelines and work instructions within the Procurement function
- Ensure compliance with administrative, insurance and legislative requirements in liaison with other competent and Procurement Departments
- Participate to the project acquisition phase, guaranteeing the contribution in achieving the maximum competitiveness in the preparation of commercial offer; ensure moreover for what in its remit the definition of any preliminary agreement with vendors.
- Provide methodological support, recommendations and commercial competences to procurement function in order to maximise synergies and commercial leverages to achieve the expected targets.
- Ensure professional training and development plans
- Ensure compliance with the Code of Ethics and the relevant Internal Control System
- Ensure the coordination of vendor evaluation and qualification processes, promoting and maintaining good relationships with Vendors;
- Ensure management of Saipem procurement processes related to materials (including sales and scrap of materials), services and subcontracts in order to satisfy project, asset and business needs, according to the defined strategies and optimising costs and delivery requirements
- Analyse, prepare and spread the list of Saipem worldwide, local and strategic agreements monitor Saipem worldwide Agreements which are expiring and using up and provide the necessary information to the people involved in the revision process with regard to agreements used for electronic purchases:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team collaboration capability
- Good standing, communication and presentation skills on top-management level
- Willingness to travel internationally for business and international mobility is a must
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Procurement, ideally in Oil&Gas or Construction sector, in multinational contexts, in the same role
- Master’s degree in Economics or Engineering
- Capability to lead and engage people
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A