The Onshore Drilling division of Saipem is looking for a Contract Administrator, who, within the drilling onshore projects, will support project managers on the contracts’ interpretation, on the preparation of notices and contractual clauses and on all the contractual matter of extrajudicial nature. The figure will also support the relevant procurement department and will arrange the notification of the liquidated damages associated to the passive cycle.
- Ability to work independently, a good problem-solving mindset and interpersonal skills will complete the profile;
- Availability for missions abroad and possible long-term assignments in regions in which the Drilling Onshore division operates, such as Middle East and South America.
- Master’s degree, preferably in law, economy or engineering;
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Very good knowledge of English, a good knowledge of Spanish would be a plus;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A