Website The South African Breweries
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
- Responsible for implementation of the access management strategy decided as it pertains to the active directory
- Managing all SOX & MICS controls for AD
- Ensuring agreed Business SLA’s are met for AD
- Managing access creation, changes and revocation for Africa Zone,
- Investigation of all AD user compliance breaches
- Collaboration with Internal Compliance and external audit on SOx\MICS compliance for Active Directory for the Africa Zone.
- Liaise closely with other Application Security team members such as the IT Security Manager, global/zone compliance teams
- Liaise closely with Global Team around MIM integration on AD
- Liaise closely with the Access Management team for AD integration into Financial systems as this relates to SSO
- Reporting and evidence compilation for control execution on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Advise on, and participate in all operational functions that have integration into Active Directory, as it pertains to SOx\MICS governance and access management
- Continual process improvement to ensure NPS requirements are met.
- Support and Assist the ABInBev Africa Zone Access Manager in the execution of activities as it relates to Active Directory
- Matric/Grade 12 Certification
- Proficient in IT Service Management tools including ServiceNow
- ITIL Foundation V3 or Higher (preferable)
- 3 to 5 years of management experience of IT Services
- 2 to 4 years of experience with Information Technology Governance Control management and execution
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, have a unique talent for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, learning new skills and methodologies.
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicates with all employee levels and levels of management.
- Experience in collaborating with a wide range of individuals, including global teams, support personnel, contractors/consultants, external vendors and internal company management. In addition, the individual should be proficient in team management and show a demonstrated ability to be an effective people manager / leader as well as an effective Process Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office expert level knowledge of Excel, working Knowledge of Access Management platforms
Company: The South African Breweries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A