Website The South African Breweries
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
- Interface with the Business stakeholders to understand the requirements, document them and interact with the data lead to provide input to business requirements for the design of the solution.
- Explores the data and discovers patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends
- Good to have prior CPG domain knowledge in order to document, understand, create KPIs and maintain them in a central repository. He/she will be expected to have subject matter knowledge on the data and the go to person to know what exists and lacks in the data available in the hub.
- Interacts on a regular basis with the development & quality assurance team to explain to them the requirements, the business and data rules applied through the transformation and validate the test scenarios on the delivery
- Takes ownership of the delivery of the product as defined by the business. • Able to understand the data, relationship between tables and documents transformation logic (Source to target mapping) to the minute detail for developers to understand
- Recommend use cases with the data available in the hub which will enhance the current product in place and add value to the business.
- Understands the current working and processes within the Data Hub and accordingly educates and aligns the business on expectations and timelines after consulting with the program manager and data architect
- Interact with the end user / stakeholder to understand the anomalies/data issues and ability to identify the root cause of the anomalies/issues by querying the data in the database.
- Interaction with the end user to understand the KPIs to be delivered, the layout of the KPIs on the dashboard and drive this requirement to the BI developer
- Ability to identify the objective of the project and based on discussion with stakeholders, create user stories that tag back to the final objective (Epic).
- Prioritization of user stories
- Accountable for created products, delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners
- Work with other Product Owners to increase the effectiveness of the application of scrum in the organization
- Inspires, leads, engages, coaches, develops and motivates a team of people/managers to deliver excellent services to business.
- Ensure that the scrum values of commitment, courage, focus, openness, and respect are embodied within the scrum team
- Ensure that the scrum team, Scrum Master, and stakeholders have understanding of scrum pillars of transparency, inspection, and adaptation associated with an empirical process
- Focus on the alignment of Solutions Services with Business goals and priorities while enabling a service culture.
- Develop and implement a globally aligned service management strategy and operations plan.
- Financial planning, budgeting, cost and performance management for the end-to-end functional service area including outsourced services.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for synergy from aligning technologies, tools and platforms.
Company: The South African Breweries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A