Website Rotana Hotels
As a Reservations Agent you are responsible to maintain effective communication on all reservations made to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Input all reservations into the computer, recording all pertinent information and attend to inquiries, complaints and requests regarding reservations
- Remain up to date with all the promotions in and around the hotel and follow established procedures to process all room reservations, rates, confirmations, hotel facilities, etc.
- Show complete product knowledge, understand rate structure and apply rate management
- Maintain established filing system for all correspondence and collate reports as required by Reservations Manager or Supervisor
- Promote and maintain good public relations and endeavors to maximize business
- Maintain an accurate room status at all times
- You should have a diploma / degree within the hospitality field and previous experience in hotel reservations.
- You must be a computer literate with excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English, while additional language skills are an asset.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A