Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- Record all incoming calls, ensure all messages are disseminated and followed up accordingly
- Answer phone calls promptly, following proper telephone etiquettes as trained and per the standards
- Handle all issues pertaining to Lost & Found – receiving, recording, storage, claiming and clearing
- Safe keep, record and collect all keys and papers held within the Housekeeping Office
- Update and maintain all housekeeping files
- Ensure the sorting of all daily activity reports in the Housekeeping Office
Qualification & Experience:
You should ideally have a diploma or vocational training within the hospitality and previous experiences within a similar role. Good command of written and verbal English communication skills, along with good interpersonal abilities are essentials. Computer literacy and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manama, Bahrain
Application Deadline: N/A