Website Rocket Mortgage
The Executive Assistant I works exclusively with their leader to support administrative tasks such as calendar scheduling, reconciling expenses, and screening emails. They also provide support by serving first drafts of team presentations to their leaders. In addition, they connect their leader with regular stakeholders and prioritize scheduling based on the leader’s initiatives.
- Process and distribute a high volume of internal and external mail, emails and voicemails
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Prepare travel arrangements
- Organize and record financial transactions and data
- Organize schedules and prioritize meeting requests by working proactively to mitigate scheduling conflicts
- Compose routine correspondence such as birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate team events, celebrations, lunches, etc.
- Record notes within meetings and communicate to the appropriate parties, when applicable
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare drafts for consideration by senior leaders
- Act as a liaison between their leader and common stakeholders
- 2 years of experience in administration
- 4 years of experience in administration
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience with SalesForce CRM
- Understanding of the strategic goals of the business area in relation to the overall organization
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite particularly with Powerpoint and excel
Company: Rocket Mortgage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A