In support of Robinhood’s radical customer focus, you will be a leader on a team of managers who support Fraud Operations’ customer service function. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Fraud & Safety Support Ops, this role will work to ensure customers have access to Best in Class customer support for a variety of account security and fraud support needs. By prioritizing and triaging potential fraud and risk issues, the team will drive quicker resolution times for customers who may need support with fraud dispute requests, reviewing unauthorized activity, updating security credentials, etc.
The successful candidate for this role will lead and mentor a team of customer support fraud agents stationed across multiple US based locations and drive high performance and employee engagement through transformational leadership.
- Help manage and execute short and long term strategies for the Fraud CX functional area to deliver best in class resolution rates and experiences for our customers
- Assist a team of leadership responsible for supporting a roadmap of initiatives focused on delivering operational excellence and best in class support to our customers
- Provide day-day oversight and leadership to ensure objectives and key results are met across quality, productivity, and customer success measures
- Act as collaborative owner and liaison with our Product, Eng, and other internal partners to leverage data driven insights and remediate pain points
- Collaborate closely with fraud investigations teams to improve processes and training
Your day to day will involve acting as a team manager and point of contact for the Fraud Support team. You will work closely with the Fraud & Safety Operations leadership team, CX, and the Security Engineering and Privacy teams to ensure that the team has the staffing, tools, and training to deliver best in class service. Lastly, you will champion the respective quality and productivity metrics associated with your team.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) from an accredited institution
- 2-5+ years of proven history leading support teams preferably in financial services focused on fraud triage and prevention, bonus points for fraud contact center leadership experience
- Proven ability to lead individual contributors and SMEs and their respective function across multiple locations, (bonus points for experience working with outsourced service providers)
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to foster relationships, collaborate, gain buy-in, and negotiate with a diverse group of key business stakeholders
- Passion for and bias towards delivering high quality standards and coaching towards success
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with cross-functional teams, including analyst, product, and engineering teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A