The Procurement and Vendor Management Office (VMO) is the central team at Robinhood for engaging and managing Third-Party Vendors. We’re looking for a Manager of Vendor Data Management who will deliver strategic initiatives related to Third-Party data.
You will lead the design, build-out, and implementation of the architecture required to efficiently extract and analyze risk and performance data for Robinhood’s Third-Parties. You’ll need to have expertise with handling large volumes of diverse raw data that may be structured, semi-structured, or unstructured.
You’ll need a flexible and innovative mindset to drive: a) data extraction (and then ingestion) from multiple diverse sources, b) data cleansing / deduping to improve quality and establish consistency, and c) data upload into a target database using modern data architecture protocols designed to achieve speed and efficiency. You will own the development and communication of data-driven insights to promote Third-Party operational excellence, quality, efficiency, and compliance. Your work will be the basis of our efforts to build-out a world-class global Third-Party management program at Robinhood.
- Partner with data and engineering teams to design and build out efficient infrastructure to track key business metrics pertaining to Robinhood’s Third-Parties
- Aggregate relevant data for Third-Party operational performance vs. agreed-upon Service Levels, incident response, regulatory inquiries, and other day-to-day happenings
- Convert metrics to easily digestible dashboards using Business Intelligence technology / tools such as Google Data Studio or Looker
- Demonstrate expertise in data analysis, data visualization / dashboarding, reporting, as well as business communication and collaboration
- Analyze diverse data sets and identify insights to improve business outcomes
- Support Third-Party business reviews in collaboration with business teams and use automation in an innovative way to increase throughput and improve accuracy
- BA / BS / MS degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, or natural sciences (or equivalent research experience)
- 5+ years of experience in vendor data management
- Excellent programming skills, including familiarity with either Python (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas) or R programming languages
- Expertise with SQL
- Independent, self-motivated learner
- Familiarity with data visualization and analysis tools such as Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc. and the ability to lead functional experts to design and implement data structures that facilitate the delivery of powerful reports and dashboards
- Understanding of statistical analysis
- Experience communicating data driven insights
- Ability to independently lead a team and deliver effective results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A