Website Worldwide Flight Services (WFS)
Load and unload postal bulk mail carts and containers (UPS). Safe handling and operation of postal bulk mail carts (APC/BMC/OTR, etc.). Build-up and break-down of mail and freight, as applicable. Safe handling and transfer of mail and freight, as applicable. Verify and scan mail and freight, as applicable. Safe operation of all Ground Support Equipment (GSE), as trained and certified. Maintain a neat, clean and organized warehouse and work area. Clean GSE, ramp, warehouse, bathrooms, office areas and customer areas, as directed. Comply with WFS site security procedures for assigned warehouse and other operations. Remain cognizant of WFS staff, security contractors, and visitors’ activities and report security breaches, suspicious occurrences, or non-compliance with the site security plan to managers or via the WFS whistleblower program.
- Adhere to all airport and facility regulations regarding proper security and identification procedures, including correct escort responsibilities and challenge procedures.
- Comply with all safety regulations, methods, and procedures required by WFS, USPS, airport, and all applicable government agencies
- Advice Supervisor immediately regarding any hazardous materials (HAZ-MAT) cargo and/or any irregularities (e.g., spills, damaged items, pilferage, etc.).
- Compliance with WFS policy for reporting injuries, incidents, damage, and theft:
- Report ALL injuries, incidents, damage, and/or theft immediately to the Supervisor.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. No exceptions.
Company: Worldwide Flight Services (WFS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A