Website A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for a SPAR Post Office Supervisor, who is motivated, friendly, hands-on and passionate about their store. Reporting to the Store Management Team, you will support the Store Manager to maximise sales and profit, lead and develop their team, control costs and leakage and the provision of friendly, excellent service to customers, colleagues and visitors.
You will be joining a forward-thinking family-owned business, A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is the 60th largest privately owned company in the UK. This market leading retailer/wholesaler/distributor of food and drink business began life in 1917 as a counter-service grocery store, and has grown from these humble beginnings into a company that now owns 280 SPAR Convenience Stores and employs more than 7,500 people with a turnover of £1.1 billion. As one of the largest convenience retailers in the UK, we are always looking for innovative ways to create a point of difference. Our stores offer a wide range of food-to-go options, including; Food To Go and Daily Deli as well as a number of franchise partners to increase the choice available to customers such as Subway & Greggs.
- To deliver customer service in line with POL Agency Minimum Service standards
- To be fully aware of KRA’s and assist in working to deliver and improve them.
- To generate ideas for driving the office and it’s team forward
- To assist in developing a motivated and empowered team through a positive management style
- To assist with staff planning and training
- To use relevant processes and policies to control the security of people, stock and cash
- To assist in ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and health and safety responsibilities as defined in the Induction Manual.
- To fully engage in the company’s sales strategy
Company: A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Peterborough, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A