Website Qatar Airways
The Cadet Pilot Programme aims to develop selected high calibre students into future professional airline pilots who will play a pivotal role towards the growth of Qatar Airways’ ﬂeets. They will also receive a hands-on role in Qatar’s ﬂagship Airline. Successful Cadet Pilots will graduate with a Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) and a Bachelor Degree in aviation.
- Must be Qatari National or have a Qatari Mother.
- Must be aged between 18 and 26 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
- Must have a Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 75% or higher (Science stream).
- Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 4.5 overall and no less than 4.5 in each component.
- Must pass all the entry exams and placement tests.
- Must pass the Qatar Airways interview.
- Must be able to obtain a QCAA class 1 medical certificate.
- Must be able to obtain CID clearance.
- Graduated High School male students must complete mandatory National Service. Students who are exempted from National Service must provide a proof of exemption.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A