Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
The role holder is responsible for providing customers with an effective pharmaceutical service by dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners as well as providing information to customers about medications and their use.
- Reviews customer’s prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed drugs, and to evaluate their suitability
- Provides the customer with information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage
- Compounds and dispenses medications as prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners
- Ensures understanding the customer’s needs by conducting necessary questioning and providing assistance when necessary
- Achieves sales targets by using sales techniques, up-selling and cross selling of all Super Care categories
- Orders and purchases pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock storing and handling
- Complies with local rules and regulations in regard to pharmacy activities, including but not limited to preparation, labeling and delivery of medication and other pharmaceutical supplies
- Maintains and reports the pharmacy’s records as required by the external authorities (i.e. Dubai Health Authority, Ministry of Health, etc.)
- Advises customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment, or healthcare supplies and trains them on how to use the devices (i.e. blood pressure devices, diabetes monitors, etc.)
- Develops strong working relationships with local physicians and healthcare practitioners with an objective to strengthen the Division’s business
- Liaises with insurance companies to process insurance on time and resolve billing issues
- Handles daily operational tasks such as inventory management, expiry management, merchandising, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- License from : Dubai Health Authority, Health Authority – Abu Dhabi and Ministry of Health
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a registered pharmacist in UAE.
- Strong English and/or Arabic language skills (written and spoken)
- Product knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Quality and customer service orientation
- Store Manager
- Retail Team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A