Our business product offering has grown significantly over the years. The Face to Face Distribution Model exists of various channels designed to penetrate and grow OUTsurance’s share of the South African Business Insurance market. Inherent to the Agent channel of Face to Face Distribution is the administration of all policies written by the Agents. To facilitate this model the Sales Support Department provides dedicated assistance to the Sales function and holds joint accountability for revenue generation.
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for a host of Sales Support Administrative and Process related functions within the Face the Face Distribution portfolio.
- Provide professional and a high standard of service at all times to all stakeholders, both internally and externally,
- Perform the Sales Support Administrative and Process related functions and manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines,
- Work closely with assigned agents to leverage their time and productivity,
- Executing administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Preparing and loading of new quotations;
- Facilitating and actioning policy amendments and renewals;
- Prepare correspondence, reports and documents with direction from the agents and/or knowledge of company policies and procedures;
- Submit requests and/or instruction to other insurance companies, internal and external stakeholders;
- General administration to further support and leverage the sales process.
- Prepare, submit, track and process reports,
- Ensure thorough understanding of the OUTsurance Personal and Business Products to be positioned as product expert and provide product related advise to the Sales Force,
- Take joint accountability for the sales target achievement through Sales Support.
- Completed Matric or Grade 12.
- Must have OUTsurance Sales Admin Experience (Quoting/Systems/Admin etc.)
- Computer Literacy with strong written communication skills
- Tertiary admin qualification
- Policy admin experience
- OBM/OUM Training will be highly advantageous
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Honest and ethical
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Results driven
- Able to manage stress and stressful situations
- Interpersonal Skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Communication Skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth
Application Deadline: N/A