As the OUTsurance Non-Motor Claims Assessor you will be responsible for assessing, validating and finalising Non-Motor Claims
- Validate all incidents and claims
- Meeting with clients, witnesses, SAPS officials, etc.
- Finalise all reports and administration (reports, scanning,photographs etc.)
- Liaise with service providers
- Make the decision, all administration and telephonic queries arising around that.
- Handling and resolving all queries and problems from service provider and clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy is essential
- Investigative know-how is essential
- Conflict handling
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated (must be able to work independently)
- Problem solving/initiative
- Stress tolerance
- Tenacity and resilience
- Be an analytical thinker with a investigative instinct
- Customer service oriented
- Deadline and results oriented
- Attention to detail
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- FAIS Accreditation or a FAIS recognized qualification will be highly beneficial.
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Investigation/Assessing experience, especially in a short-term insurance industry is essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A