Our long term insurance and investment product offering has grown significantly over the years. We have now developed a Life and Investment face to face distribution channel, with custom made systems, processes and products.
To facilitate this model the position of OUTsurance Financial Advisor: Life and Investments has emerged.
The incumbents of these newly created positions will be responsible for growing and developing the long term insurance and investments portfolio.
- Build your own Long term insurance and investment portfolio by:
- Being able to prospect for new clients through various means to ensure good pipeline of business. Own sourcing of new business.
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients (written and verbal).
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client and provide sound financial advice to clients.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance long term insurance and investment products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Prospecting clients from within the OUTsurance group of companies for their life insurance and investment needs by utilising our existing client base.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals etc.) Technology systems and support areas are in place to ensure the execution burden is made a small as practical.
- Retention of existing clients including renewal discussion in line with regulatory requirement.
- Keeping abreast with the long term insurance market changes and developments.
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently in line with management targets.
- Providing feedback to line management when requested to stay abreast of performance, client and market developments.
- Attending all weekly and ad-hoc team meetings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures. Complying with all the necessary legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate (non-negotiable)
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications
- Regulatory Exam (RE5) (non-negotiable)
- Having completed the required CPD hours in line with your Product category.
- Minimum of 2-3 years long term insurance face to face sales experience
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Valid SA driver’s license
- Studying towards or having a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning / CFP®
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion
Application Deadline: N/A