Job Purpose: Responsible for defining, collecting, and analysing guest behaviour and data from ODEON UK & Ireland websites and mobile apps to deliver actionable insights of our brand’s e-commerce experience and digital marketing activity. As well as this Digital focus, as part of the group wide Data, Analytics & Insight community this role also contributes to delivering the overarching OCG data strategy.
- Fantastic stakeholder management and data storytelling skills
- Deep experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and exposure to tools like Hotjar (or similar)
- Experience in using reporting and data visualisation tools (eg PowerBI, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good SQL skills and R/Python a plus
- Responsible for clearly communicating latest insight and analytics outputs to all levels of the organisation
- Assists in monitoring and implementing Google Analytics tracking, developing tagging requirements and collaborating with the Digital Product and Content teams
- Works closely with the Digital and Membership teams to drive A/B tests that will deliver fundamental improvements to the customer journey.
- Analyse data from multiple sources, including joining new data and new sources where needed
- Lead on projects to deliver new analysis, from requirements capture, to designing the content and output, to working with data engineers to getting the data to analyse and build the output
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England
Application Deadline: N/A