Website Black Pearl Consult
Our client, a leading Pediatric hospital, is currently looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to be based in Dubai. In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Responsibility and accountability for the assessment of required care and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for patient with intellectual disability and mental health experience.
- Communicating effectively at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
- Provides professional leadership and acts as a positive role model and mentor for team members. Ensures team members work within their capacity, experience and scope of practice.
- Acts as a preceptor and provides orientation and competence assessment for new and less experienced staff as required.
- Promoting progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
- Assisting in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
- Promoting good health and well – being through education.
- Understanding, supporting and promoting the mission, vision and values of the facility
- Adhering to and promoting the professional nurses code of conduct for UAE and home country
- Minimum 5 years post-graduation experience in long term residential/community care or mental health nursing (pediatric).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leadership role as a Senior Nurse or Nursing Supervisor.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing and Master’s or post-graduate diploma in Nursing or Administration
- Experience in handling of a cognitively and behaviorally challenged pediatric patients, varying degrees of physical limitations.
- Experience in Leadership, Mentoring and Shift coordination
- Willing to work 48 hours per week
- Willing to be based in Dubai, UAE
Company: Black Pearl Consult
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A