We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to join our team. In this role you will be required to create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients in order to achieve the banks strategic objectives and create shareholder value. This roles provides you with the opportunity to develop and maintain strong client relationships through ongoing strategic client portfolio management and understanding client’s strategic growth path to proactively develop solutions in collaboration with the SME’s across the Bank to meet the needs of the client. Our ideal candidate is an individual that can originate and identify opportunities, to cross sell for Business Bank and the broader Bank Group in line with strategic objectives of the Bank.
- Originate and identify value business clients
- Source new business in adherence with coverage disciplines, i.e. Opportunity Tracker
- Plan and outline strategic objective for the portfolio
- Management of client portfolio
- Manage opportunity tracking tool
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Maximise Business Portfolio by cross selling opportunities and strengthen client relationship
- Provide accurate and reliable sales and service statistics.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Communicate client interactions and feedback to stakeholders with regards to client developments through call reports and face-to-face discussions
- Initiate client scoping to gain client insights
- Coordinate the creation of innovative solutions for specific product areas based on client feedback
- Proactively manage credit facilities to ensure adequate limits are in place
- Managed working capital on behalf of client, and escalated unresolved client issues
- Manage complex relationships within support areas to ensure best outcome for both the client and the bank
- Effective internal and external stakeholder relationship management
- Matric/ Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- BCom Accounting, BCom Economics, Financial Management Degree, Financial Data Science Degree, CA, CFA,CIMA
- 6 years experience in a sales or relationship management role in a banking environment.
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Analysing situations or data that requires an evaluation of multiple factors
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data
- Challenging the status quo with a view to improving the environment or people’s understanding
- Conducting gap analysis
- Coordinating and securing buy-in from internal stakeholders.
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Providing professional advice/opinion
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Middelburg
Application Deadline: N/A